The Kelta airdrop has concluded. The information listed on this page is for historical purposes only.
What is the Kelta airdrop?
According to the developers, “The KLT token is an ERC20 standard utility token emitted on the Ethereum blockchain network. Ownership of one token gives the token holder unlimited access to one watt of the KELTA data center’s capacity. The amount of watts to which the user has access is equivalent to the number of KLT tokens he or she possesses.” You will receive 4 KLT tokens for free when you participate in this airdrop.
What is the Kelta airdrop worth?
The maximum supply of Kelta is a tiny 12.5 million (12,500,000) tokens. Assuming they reach a market cap of $50,000,000 USD, the 4 tokens that you will get for free from the airdrop would be worth $16. If this project attains a market cap of $1,000,000,000 USD, the 4 tokens that you will get for free from the airdrop would be worth $320.
How can you participate in the Kelta airdrop?
- Click here to reach the Kelta website.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your Ethereum address.
- Click “Register”.
- Click the confirmation link in the confirmation email.
- Join their Telegram channel for 1 KLT.
- Like & share them on Facebook for 1 KLT.
- Follow & retweet them on Twitter for 1 KLT.
- Comment about them on the Bitcointalk forum for 1 KLT.
- Claim your free 4 KLT tokens!
- (Optional) Receive an additional 1 KLT token for every friend you refer!